From:
"Bell, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:23:32 -0400
What a great idea!

My biggest problem when I first got my boys was the carpet damage those
little nails can do.  Solution?  Plexiglas instead of a door (so they
can see what's going on elsewhere) and a small piece of carpet runner
under it in the doorway.  Now, if they scratch, which is rare since they
can see, they can't do any damage!  Plexiglas has been my ferret-mess
panacea.  I also lay a piece under the litter box corner, for when they
miss the box and hit the newspaper.  Definitely a must if you rent and
want to see your deposit again!

Jenn and the Jersey fuzzbuckets