From:
Cynthia Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:24:55 +0000
Hello, this is about my little old man ferret, Frank. (yeah, Frank
Fert!!) He is having a bit of build up on his teeth, but i'm reluctant
to take him in for teeth cleaning as he is a little old man with
adrenal disease. He is 7 1/2 years old right now. I'm not sure if it
would be such a good thing for him to go under anaesthesia (sp?) at
this point. There are no sharp edges, the plaque is smooth, but his
gums are red. He lets me brush them, (it was interesting the first
few times) and they bled a little. they are not so bad now. Is there
a better way to keep the build up from happening and is it safe for
my little old man to have a cleaning at this point in his life?

He's such a sweetheart, I just worry because he's getting older.

Cindy