From:
Kristine Mallas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:29:15 -0700
All of my six ferrets love exploring shoes, but only Crash thinks that
they all belong to him.  He will try getting boots through his tube, even
though they are twice the size!  He tries pushing and pulling and just
can't figure out why they don't fit.  He also likes to try to steal the
shoes I am wearing.  You think he'd figure it out when he keeps tugging
and the shoe won't come.  Oh well.  I guess that's just another reason I

love the little guys!
Kristine