Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:17:25 EST
HI,

I just had some bad news from my vet.  He is retiring from practice at the
end of Dec.  He is in practice with two other vets but he was by far the
most knowledgeable of the three regarding fuzzies.  Does anyone on this
list live in or around Lexington who would recommend the vet they take
their fuzzies to?  I probably will stay with this practice because these
vets are good in general, just not as ferret knowledgeable as I would like
but am interested if anyone has any recommendations.  Thanks in advance.
Reply to my private email please.

Thanks,
Ann