From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 21:15:30 -0600
Hi All,

My baby boy Lightstar goes in for exploratory surgery tomorrow morning.  We
hope to find the cause of his majorly aggressive behavior and a newly
discovered pain in his hindquarters near the bladder area.  Unfortunately a
very real possibility here is a lymphoma in that area.  PLEASE keep my sweet
son in your thoughts during this time.  If Otee does not do better now that
his stitches have been removed today he will be next for an exploratory
surgery as well:-( Boy life can be depressing and overwhelming:-( Thanks
everyone.  TNT!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!          *
*  President and Founder of F.A.N.G. Shelter/Club     *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *