From:
NANCY D AXTELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:28:49 -0700
I too just bought the ferret nation cage after the ferret population in
my house expanded from three to five (thank you ferret friends rescue).
It is absolutely better than any cage I have ever had and way better than
the super pet cages.  Finally... a cage where the big high-backed litter
box can fit through the door with no problems (no need to completely take
the cage apart to get it in).  The ferrets love it too.  There is soo
much room for their bedding and tons of hammocks and toys (not that it
stops ALL FIVE of them from sleeping in ONE hammock together).  I
wouldn't get anything else.  Plus, you can always just start with the
base unit and add levels as you desire.  It is multi-functional.

Just my two cents.

Katie & the Fab Five