Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:20:37 -0700
What the HECK (I'd like to use other explicitives!!!) was the IDIOT MORON
thinking who packed a ferret in a SHOEBOX (inside a CARDBOARD BOX) with
no food or water and attempted to ship the box through the post office???
(see article link below).  I'm normally not one to use such harsh
language but I just can't contain myself on this one!!  THANKFULLY the
ferret chewed his way out or he'd surely be a goner!

I'm SOOOO glad that the Dept. of Fish & Game personnel contacted Robin
Jones so she could transport the little gal to a shelter instead of
euthanizing it.  I wonder if the Dept. is going to attempt to contact
the shipper or receiver at any point?  In all fairness to the ferret,
with a bit of work I'm sure the package can be traced back to the shipper
for an investigation into animal cruelty.  (Heck, I've worked in Law
Enforcement - I'm HAPPY to do an investigation for free!!!)

And now, WHO still believes that human beings are the most intelligent
and superior race on this planet? ? ? ? ?  Without any further convincing
(this story was enough for me), I am not afraid to admit that I have
completely thrown that ridiculous belief out the windown, after many
years of 'brainwashing' and steadfast acceptance of that 'theory'.

It's time credit was given where credit is due - to the ANIMAL
kingdom! :-)

Jennifer and the fabulous furkids