From:
Peter Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 23:17:28 -0500
Dr. Williams:

I have been trying to e-mail the below message to you. My mail to you gets
rejected.  Please e-mail me with an updated address.

Regards,

Peter

Dr. Williams:

I am so sorry to learn of Oscar's death.  It just brings tears to my eyes.

You are kind to take your precious time to call and write me.  If there is
anything that I can do to help you, I hope that you won't be bashful to ask.

Please stay in touch!

Best wishes (and condolences to you and your wife),

Peter