From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:04:16 -0500
I wanted to let everyone know that I have several items on eBay right
now to raise funds for the shelter, and also will be adding more items
late tonight and up through late eve of Dec. 10th.  This is my cut-off
so items can be delivered by Christmas.

Times have been rough here since last years two storms hit and now
rougher since recently hit with hurricane Wilma.  Besides the every day
shelter chores, I have been trying to pack up things to get ready to
move, all this will not happen for at least 6 months, but it has to be
done.  I have no place to store many items so I have to sell.  I have
some new items also, stored from my Flea market store I had.

I am trying to raise funds for many things, food, meds, vet bills, I also
have to re-build the outdoor cattery, hurricane Wilma damaged it badly.

Please take a look over the next couple of days to see if I may have
something that interest you.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Sue & The Critters!
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue