From:
Mary Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:10:36 -0800
I just want to say thank you to everyone that sent me a postcard when
my Oscar passed.  I was able to send thank you e-mails to most of you
but I did not have e-mail addresses for all you.  So I want to thank you
this way.  Every word, picture, thought, kindness was much appreciated.
It was wonderful of every one of you to take the time to send me some
comfort.  It really helped a lot.

Thank you,
Mary

=====
and her 12 wonderful wascally weasels...
Lizzie, Lucy, Ellie, Behr, Ginger, Teddy, Chloe, Walter, Charlie, Molly,
Oscar, and Cullen