From:
Poof and Spike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 19:01:45 -0500
Hello all you hoomans,

I am Poof and my brother is Spike.  I got my name because when the dr
banged the table to see if I was deaf, I poofed my tail (yes I am decent
ferret as is Spike).  Spike just lives up to his name a little trouble
maker.  NO I AIN'T.  Yes you are too.  NO maybe.

Anyway we were rescued from a fate worse than ...than I don't know what.
Anyways, we are now in real excellent health and full of energy.  Dis is
where you come in.

The two of us are looking forever home.  Our preference is for only one
maybe two other kids in the house.  See did I mention NO YOU DIDNOT (Spike
quiet) okay, we are both kits born around middle of January of this year.

We need lots of playtime and really want a mom or dad that will be able to
play lots with us.  Right now, the gang we live with are all big guys and
old ladys.  They tire out quick and sleep too much for us.

Me, Poof is deaf.  But I is a really nice what mom calls a wanna be
blaze,panda.  Spike is a gorgeous little fast growing kit.  Got our first
shots.  Dr. wanted to weight until we gained some weight and weren't
skinny kids.

Mom lives near in IL. near Scott AFB.  She said she will travel after her
exams to take us as far as she can to our new home.

If you think, want, would like to have us.  Please e-mail mommy with your
name, postal mailing address and a short message telling us what your kids
are like.  If you don't got kits, kids, then let us know what you or why
you don't .  Mom will try to call everyone on this weekend.

Thank you,
Poof, "sweetest little kit around"
Spike "Don't want any laid back ferrets around."