From:
"H. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:31:06 -0400
Could someone please pass along some information regarding the ferret show
this weekend in Annapolis, MD?  What day, what time, where, etc?  Thanks!

Also, this ferret reference has probably already been mentioned, but today
I was flipping through the channels, and stopped when I saw a ferret.  It
was in the movie _The Freshman_ with Matthew Broderick and Marlon Brando.
I only saw it for a couple seconds, but some man was holding a ferret,
then he put it back into a cage.  I think it was supposed to be a
black-footed ferret because the movie dealt with exotic/endangered animal
importation.

Heather