From:
yasmin mughal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:58:24 -0700
Dear FML,

I have three gorgeous healthy ferretsn who I would like to find a good home
for temporarily.  My work situation is very tentative right now and due to
some chronic health conditions I do not feel that I have been giving them
the love and attention they deserve.  If there is anyone in the DC area who
might be interested in being a foster parent for a while, please email me
at [log in to unmask]  They have to stay together, they love each other
very much.

Thanks,
Yasmin