Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:29:12 -0700
This was probably mentioned a couple of years ago when it came out but
in case any of you missed it:

Have you guys seen the movie "Stardust" from a few years ago? There's
FERRETS in it at the end - a whole pack of them. They're so cute and
help take down one of the witches. Great up close shots of them running
towards the camera and jumping up on her. You'll probably play the
scene back six times like I did. I especially like the big chunky one
with a pink nose

Interesting article below from the American Humane Association about
how the animal scenes were filmed. There is an earlier scene where the
witches open up a ferret to "read" it's insides. They don't really
show them doing anything so it's not that hard to watch.

http://www.ahafilm.info/movies/mr.phtml?fid=7833
Pretty good movie especially if like me, you love fantasies/sci-fi.
There's some really cool steam punk sky pirates let by a rather
flamboyant Robert De Niro in one of his funniest roles. And Claire
Danes - when is she not good???

Laura