From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:57:47 -0400
Hi Sandee,

It's me again, Early this morning, Miss Mellow (BumbleBee)passed away.
Mellow BumbleBee has been with me for about 10 months.  A special baby
that was found and taken to the shelter.  She began a noticeable battle
with insulinoma, bleeding ulcers, and the stages of adrenal began to show
the last couple of weeks.  Regardless of the struggle, I wish she was
still here longer.  But, I understand when times come.  She fought to
the end.  I will miss her playing hide and seek with me.  I will miss
her looking out the glass container when I open the door from work.  I
will miss not getting up at 5:30 am and putting her in the bed so we can
snooze the next 30 minutes.  I realize the magnitude this morning when I
put out the dishes for the guys who needed preds and I had to put hers
back.  She had a yellow one.  Mellow Yellow I would say everyday.

We'll Sandee please escort her to the others.  Please let the liberals
ones of the gang to let her find her own spot.  She is very territorial.
So, territorial that she will not let anyone in the bathroom if she is in
there.  She likes dark quiet spaces.  But, I know Sandee You will take
care of her.

So, long for now,
Mommie loves each and everyone of you.
Benita