From:
EveRussell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2010 06:49:26 -0800
I crushed the pills for a week before discovering that Melatonin in
pill form does not have to be crushed, a few drops of water will get
the same results. I then took the melatonin and mixed it with an amount
of chicken baby food I was sure my fur-kids would eat at once. You can
mix it with what ever your fur baby will eat with out question. Just be
sure each one has the proper amount! Yes the melatonin does make them
sleep a bit more for the first week or so till their systems adjust.
Don't forget that the TIME you give it is just as important as the
amount. This is how I gave melatonin to my fur kids.

Eve