Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 18:26:17 -0700
Hi all

I am having trouble holding on to those cheweasels.  I think it is more
than one thief.

A little one came in today named Koko.  I gave Koko da tour and showed off
all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz to da Fruit Bar to get a little
snack.  Then it waz off to explore a little alone.  I seen Koko over at
da Ferretvite Festival where there waz a lot of dancing and lapping of
ferretvite going on.  Koko had quite a time over there dancing with
everyone and lapping up ferretive and generally having a good time.  When
it came time to close they kinda threw everyone out and they all headed
over to da Hammock Haven to get a nap and sleep it off.  Koko said to
send mommy luv and lots of ferrety kisses and hugs.

I am off to guard my cheweasel.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee