From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 07:55:12 -0700
Hi all!  Things are busy here already!  Everything has been built and moved
out into the shelter.  We had a great group show up to clean , build and
organize.  Although barely opene, we currently have 9 fuzzies in house.
One is an oldtimer, 8 - 9 years old who was dumped on a vet's door step.
He's a beautiful old man and quite a lover.  We had surgery on him as he
had testicl cancer and a growth on his penis.  As it turns out, he had a
third growth which would have caused him to be blocked in under one week.
We'll love him as long as we have him!

Stay tuned and we'll have the web site ready within a few weeks!

I do need help tracking down wood stove pellets.  I had searched the
archives and written down the ordering number for Home Depot.  I sent our
Vice President and they had no idea what she was even talking about!
Granted it's the middle of the summer and we are in central Florida...
(LOL) but with the number, it should have been easy..  Anyways, I tried to
search again to make sure I wrote the number down correctly, and I can't
find it anywhere!!!  Could someone PLEASE send me the details on getting
wood stove pellets from either Home Depot or Lowe's.  Could you also give
me the manufacture's name as the folks seemed to think that that would
help.  THANKS!!!

Take care everyone and hug thoe fuzzies!
Michelle