From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 17:40:35 EST
Re: my new ferret
Harrison Ferret, aka Harry, is his offical name.  He's just made himself
right at home like he owns the place.  Starring role: Raisins of the Lost
Ark; or, Raiders of the Lost Squeaky Toys.

Re: old dog, new ferret
Wow--a 20 year old dog!  You must be a good mom!  My personal opinion is
that an older dog or cat shouldn't have to put up with the hyper-energy and
playfulness of a very young ferret (puppy, kitten, etc.) I think it's too
hard on the older animal, and also it's unfair to expect the ferret *not* to
want to play!  My suggestion would be to get the ferret a ferret-playmate,
and then keep both of them separate from the dog, or let the dog decide how
much interaction she wants to have with them.  That way, the ferrets can
bite and chase each other to their heart's content, and the dog can enjoy
the peace and quiet she deserves.  I think everyone will be much happier
that way.  Best wishes!

--Ronnie