From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:08:10 EDT
Well, we got a baby in the shelter in July he only weighed 13 oz.  He now
weighs 2# and growing more.  He's the first baby we have had in the shelter
in years (most of the kids in our shelter 7 years or older with a couple at
2-3 years of age).  Anyway this young man is a wiz-bang he bounces off the
wall.  We have taught him to roll over (I think this will help his adoption
prospects).  His name is Rudolph Valentino - and he is gorgeous.  Two
families already interviewed for possible adoption.

Before I forget.  We moved our Ferret Fairies & Ferret Angels over to the
Goldsauction.com because ebay.com started charging more money and we can't
afford it until they bring their price's down.  If you go to
Goldsauction.com
Just type in Ferret (in the Search blank).  We have two California Raisin
Ferret Fairies left.  Also coming maybe next week the limited edition of 10
Silver Christmas Ferret Angel will begin to go up.  They are really special
this year totally dazzling.  Anyway drop by and see our auction.  All
proceeds go to the Veterinary, shelter, and care of the Ferret in the
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter - so not only will you
be supporting them (I personally pay for all the material used to make the
angels and fairies so Everything goes toward the Ferrets) but you will get
a really unique item

Everybody take care.  Don't forget to watch HURRICANE DENNIS he's coming
back.

Have a great day and give all your fuzzies lots of kissy face.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response International (FFDRI)

Save a life!  Be prepared!  Visit our Disaster Response Website at:
http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/ffdri1.html