From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:22:22 CST
Just something that I think is funny,

This morning Spaz escaped from her cage.  It seems that only my two
youngest, smallest and also the orginals like to escape anytime we don't
get the cages back together right( I have five connected cages).  I took
her back to her cage and she got sooo angry that she immediately showed
me how she got out!

Niki does the same thing!  Niki's the one who made me think I had a prowler
one day.  I was telling my son to go block the basement door so the ferrets
could come out this evening and there appeared Niki-ready to fight if we
were going to make her go back to the cage.  Oh well!  it was time to get
them out anyway.  I still don't know how she got out.  They only seem to
get out when we are home.  The other night I forgot to put my deaf Syber
up.  The next morning she brushed by my foot so I could put her up.  We
also found evidence that she had gone into my son's bathroom and used her
litter box!  What a good ferret!

Angela, Spaz & Niki(the escape artists), Roulette(likes to get back in the
cage), Syber(likes to get in her love seat) and Charlie( just a good ol
boy)