From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:56:25 -0600
I may soon have a large amount of ferret stuff, including a $130
multi-level cage, to donate to a ferret shelter or a person that takes
in abandoned ferrets.  I have two wonderful condo cages.  One of them is
occupied by a ferret, which has had to remain away from other ferrets
(because he would fight with them).  He is quite ill; in fact he will
be undergoing exploratory surgery in a few hours from when I am writing
this.  He may not be with me too much longer.

Last October I was married, and due to the plan of having a human family,
with little humans (in the future), I have decided not to keep increasing
my ferret clan.  I have three healthy ferrets that live in a custom 4
story cage.  They will hopefully be with me for many years to come.  But
I am not going to "replace" Klondike when he dies.  If it be God's will,
I will have him with me for some time yet, however if he goes to the
rainbow bridge soon, I want to be able to donate his huge cage and other
ferret items to a shelter that can use it to bless other rescues, as
Klondike was.

So, if you have a shelter, know of a shelter, or are a person that
rescues ferret (BUT NOT COLLECTS THEM!) that lives within driving
distance from Ogden, UT, please contact me and I would be glad to
donate about $200+ worth of ferret items to you.

Contact me by e-mail at:  [log in to unmask] or

Big hugs to all of you out there that rescue ferrets!  You are wonderful
people.

Best Regards,

Jason D. Poole

P.S.  Please forgive the grammar, I am really worried about Klondike and
not really writing very properly.