From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:07:03 PDT
Good morning, all!

I was just wondering if anyone had tried that new type of "pearl" litter...
the kind that looks like small plastic beads.  The local pet supply where I
usually go was out of Yesterday's News when I went by yesterday.  All they
had was regular cat litter (which tends to be too dusty both for me and the
furkids) and the clumping kind (which we all know isn't good for ferrets).
I picked up a bag of the pearl litter, but I haven't opened it yet, so I
figured I'd mail the list to get opinions on the stuff before I do.  I can
always take it back and make a trip out of town to PetSmart if I get bad
reviews on it.  Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin