From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:48:06 -0500
When I met my first ferret, it was in Pleasant Hill, Ohio - my friend Eddie
was raising them - he put one in my hand and I wanted to take it home.
However, that one was expecting and was not for me to take home.

Second sighting was another friend, Joe - who started collecting ferrets.
One latched on to my finger and held on!  Well, Vincent finally decided a
raisin was preferred to fingers and let me go.  Vincent's daughter, Farrah
Ferret (an albino) was my first ferret.

Nan and SuperSnooper