From:
"Cheryl M. Forbis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 17:34:45 CDT
Hi all,

Excuse me if I'm missing something, but I just don't understand the ear
cleaning confusion. There are specific products for this purpose, such as
Nolvasan Otic, that aren't very expensive. Why fool around with other stuff
when there are vet approved, affordable products available? I order through
Omaha Vaccine Company who, in their latest catalog, had five different kinds
that range from $3.50 to $4.00 for a 4oz bottle.  It sounds like a tiny
amount, but you don't use much for a ferret.  You can get these at the vet
or some pet stores.  Give those fuzzies extra treats after you torture them
with the cue- tipps, CHERYL