From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Hastings)
Date:
Thu, 03 Nov 1994 21:37:00 -0700
We will be moving to the Seattle area the first week in December.  We've
checked the STAR database but would like to know if anyone has any personal
experience with vets in or around Seattle.  We've been spoiled by a very
good vet.  Cages with cloth bedding, full visitation any time, open 24
hours, seven days a week, willing to teach us what we needed to know (how to
give sub c fluids).  Any comments or recommendations would be appreciated.

Also, if any clubs, rescue groups etc have a mailing list/newsletter that we
should know about.

Thanks
Greg and Alice                                               [log in to unmask]

Old age is like climbing a mountain.  The higher you get, the more tired and
breathless you become.  But your view becomes much more extensive.