From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:13:58 -0500
Q: "How do we know you actually have ferrets?  You never talk about
    yours!  LOL"

A: That's because my ferrets are undercover and their identity must be
   protected.  I know they are undercover because that is where they nip
   my toes.

Top Ten Signs You Are At Bob C's House

10. The house is decorated in Early American sleep sack.

9.  The carpet has two types of piles: piles of references and piles of
    poo.

8.  The bird feeders in the backyard are made from recycled burned-out
    blenders.

7.  The dog ears in the books have been replaced with ferret gnaw marks.

6.  All the nicknacks and display items have been repaired with
    superglue.

5.  The brown walls are also decorated in that color.

4.  More dryer ducting is behind the sofa than in the laundry.

3.  The kitchen is the envy of the high school's science teacher.

2.  The dust bunnies under the beds have been ferreted out.

1.  A smelly, short-legged furry creature inhabits the house.  And then
    there are the ferrets.

Bob C