From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 05:01:57 -0800
SOSkat here...

We at SOS are looking for donations to go into the various 'Baskets' we
will be raffling off to raise funds for Shelters thru SOS...

so if you make hammocks, sleepsacks, tents, toys, ferret blankets,
candles, soaps, note cards, stamps, or have a service you would like
to offer, a gift certificate [either to a ferrety store...or your own
business], if you have other ferrety items that you would like to
donate...HECK!!...even non-ferrety items that would be fun for the
ferret's human!!!...please let me, kat, know...I am gathering up the
items..and will be making the 'baskets' [plural!...multiple raffles!]
up from these items...if you have business cards that you would like
to go with your item/s...please send it along so we can include it in
the basket..and give you credit in the description of the basket...

if you would like to participate...please e-mail me at
and i will give you my snail mail addy to send the donations to...

the more donations we receive...the more we can help...i know how
generous ferret ppl are...i hope this is a great success too...:)

thank you from S.O.S. and shelters all over the country!!!

love,
SOSkat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing my own...Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye, Sandi, Jack...and the
biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie... And a special, special
guy...Geezer...and so many more kept close in my heart...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
My Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv