From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 23:08:59 -0800
Hi Sukie;

The best 'fat' to give them can be found in the health store, possibly in
the refrigerator, "organic flax seed oil".  It should be dated, kept
refrigerated (perishable), and tasts at least as good as ferretone.  It can
be given in any ammount as it does not have added fat soluable vit's that
could over dose.  Any fet is high calorie, and flax seed oil has been proven
to lower the bad blood fats, & incresae the good!!!  Clover honey helps them
to eat more of most any food, they love it, but not any other type of honey
I've tried.

Pedialyte will help prevent heart irregularities that can come with too much
fluid loss & the electrolytes lost with that.  mIne like the fruit flavored,
and cheaper generis seems fine.

I'd not hold the thought that anything is "terminal", you are structuring
the energy surrounding the energy.  I'm thankful I didn't get the lab report
that said "ternimal, 2-3 weeks, treatment of no avail", until Timmy was 85%
healed!  He remains well, a year and a half later..  (Definitely not
bragging, just humbly grateful & trying to be encouraging)..  The show's not
over until the .......  etc..

The good old Deliver 2.0 from any pharmacy (non Rx) is a good calorie
booster also.  Most edvery ferret likes it after getting it smeared on the
lips, if hesitent at first.

I take it you have Timmy's recipe a/o 3/17, let me know if you dont', I'll
email it to you, and any one else that wants it.

Take care, don't give up, and knowing that ultimately nothing lasts forever,
I'm glad for every day my ferret children are with me.

        Gary & the gang of fur

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.