From:
Bonnie Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:25:47 -0500
I'm not sure how to post, this is our first post, but we had a reply for
the dogs with ferrets posted on Friday.

We have a 4 year old golden retriever that is awesome with our 8 fuzzy
friends.  His name is Duncan - the only issue we have ever had is one of
our newly adopted boys CJ likes to clamp onto Duncans hind quarters and
give him a chomp!  We watch them carefully, but so far, so good, Duncan
is far too gentle a dog to even lift a paw to them, he will look at us
and give us a growl to let us know they are "attached" to his leg, and
we take over...working with this little guy to not be a doggie tick!

Mom to 8 adoptee's: LeeLu, Vin Weasel, Boo, Buddy Love, CJ, Molly, Ronin
and Baby Ferret (suspected deaf).

Bonnie
Searching for a cure for Katie
<http://www.curejm.com/> www.CUREJM.com