From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:39:39 -0700
Recently I bought a bracelet from the 24 CT Shelter.  I mentioned in my
email how much I would like to have something with "Luna's" name on it.
Most folks remember the awful ordeal over Luna's death and the legal
battle we are still fighting.

Well, I received the bracelet I bought and it is really the coolest
ferret jewelry I've ever seen.BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  the coolest thing was
when I received the package I couldn't figure out why there were "two"
little separate packages....................I opened them and lo and
behold there was a handmade hemp bracelet with Luna's name in beads.  I
couldn't believe my eyes.  To tell you the truth, it brought tears to my
eyes.

Please watch for any eBay items from these guys, they are well worth
looking at!

Angie George