From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:26:25 PST
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

so many wonderful people responded to my question about Dr. Kawasaki!
Everyone, thus far, has had an very positive experience with him and are
saying they are very willing to trust their littleones in their hands...you
don't know how much your responses mean to me.  One person (nameless b/c i
don't have permission to use thier name) wrote that their ferret died with
Dr. K b/c they weren't aware of a underlying problem that could have been
avoided with a physical, but she still commended his compassion and expert
knowledge of ferrets!

this made me so much more secure!!!  thank you!  I have the faith in AMC
and again with Dr. K..if the time comes to decide, i think it is only going
to come down to the cheaper one...

My next question is for Dr. Weiss. I called their office and was quoted
at $300 for adrenal surgery (estimate). He is going to call my vet and
confer about Keera--he is north of Dr. K so I think it will be easier to
travel to-- does anyone know if he is certified?  how are his skills?  A
few people have written to me suggesting him, but i thought I would pose
the question to the FML I was a little worried b/c she receptionist says
that they don't have overnight care and that Keera will be released the
same day if all goes well--that scared me!!  I don' knwo if that is ok?
is it??

i am gonna go call Dr. K now and see how far it is for me to make that
trip--thanks for all info given and any more to come!!

Meagan Q