From:
Erin Pollitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:17:19 -0500
My mom just got her ferrets a carrying pouch, the kind that you strap on
from the front and the animal supposedly sits in the bag and lets you carry
it around.  We have been having a very hard time getting the boys to sit in
it.  They go in for about five seconds, and then climb out.  Putting treats
in the sack doesn't help because they have been turning up their noses to
every kind of treat we give them.  Any advice on adjusting the guys to
their new pouch??

-Erin