Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:11:48 -0600
Hi Nommers parent - in my experience, insulinoma causes all kinds of
issues including the ferret going off kibble for an extended time. But
you have to keep blood sugar regular with protein food and possibly
meds. Is Nommers on any meds? I feed my girl soup made of her kibble a
soaked in water, then blend with more water and a jar of beef baby food
and a jar of turkey baby food (beechnut brand is best). Warm up for
feeding and feed at least three times per day. Nommers may start to
eat kibble again, but until then you need to be sure she is getting
food regularly to regulate her blood glucose. Keep kibble available.