From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:39:47 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled bungee-jumpers...

(Let's climb these cages all the way to the top, then jump off...we'll
bounce on the love seat...or the cat!)

http://www.netconex.com/toddl/images/BoysChillin.jpg
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/images/SpazzieHangin.jpg

Two new pics of the kids.  In the first, both of the new boys (Butch
[sable] and Sundance [silver-cream]) are laying on their backs, feet in
the air, directly in the breeze from two room fans (one at each end of
the room).  I wish *I* had to work that hard!

In the second, this is *not* an optical illusion.  Spazzie has her large
back end on a hammock, her chin on a shelf and her legs hangin' in the
breeze! :)  She actually likes to sleep like that!  The frosty sock to
the left is usually ignored.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]