From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 05:34:34 -0500
Good Morning to all,
First I want to send special Prayers out to those whom have lost a Fuzzie
or animal recently, and to all the sick and homeless Fuzzies and animals in
the world.  May the GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing hand upon
you :-)  Even though I am not religious the POWER OF PRAYER is WONDERFUL!!!

I just want to tell everyone that I think all of you on the FML are the
GREATEST PEOPLE I have ever had the pleasure to correspond with!!!!  I've
had such an overwhelmingly outpour of well wishers, and suggestions
regarding my Tazy!!!  I truly believe that with all the thoughts and
PRAYERS you sent me that it helped my boy pull through this!!!!!!! :-)
Once more YOU ARE ALL THE GREATEST, and THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!! :-)

Even though all of you deserve a special thank you, and I wish I could name
everyone who has corresponded with me, I do want to send SPECIAL THANKS to
Dr William's, Mike Janke, Susan Carter, Renee Downs, Rebecca McFarlane, to
just name a few!!!!  I could go on and on but I don't think Bill would
publish this post as it would take up the whole FML :-)

I will keep you all posted as to the lab reports when they come back, and
about Tazy's recovery.  So far he is doing remarkably well for a ferret who
we thought would not even make it through the surgery!!!  He is bouncing
off the cage walls just about, to come out for his playtime, and he is
soooo much more energized then before!!!!  I think I've bent your ears
long enough :-)

To those of you who have e-mailed me privately, if I haven't gotten back to
you it is because I have soooo many e-mails that I can't possibly reply to
you all at one time so just bare with me and eventually I will get back to
you!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CREATURES" !!!!!!! :-)

THANK YOU ALL,
WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum