From:
Jan Fleury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:54:52 -0500
Fellow FMLers -- I was just asked to post this item on behalf of a
Massachusetts shelter operator ... so here it is!

"This Just In" --

From Jan DeJesus, Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue,
Wareham, Massachusetts

Hi,
Just to let everyone know that I am going to try to sponsor a Ferret Fun
Day on March 4, 2000 from 11 AM to 3 PM at the local Boys and Girls Club
on Rte 6 in Wareham.

I will have the usual games and hopefully a few vendors but I do not know
where to begin!!!!

I am hoping also to have a photographer.  I am doing this in place of the
gathering at my house for Ferret Freedom Day, which I had thought of doing,
but I fear my house is too small and I did want to try a fun day so I
figured why not now?

Any help would be appreciated.

I need ferret stuff donations and advertisement and bodies to help on the
day of!!  It will probably be small but that is ok for the first time.

I hope you all can come!!
-- Jan of Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue, Wareham, Massachusetts

Tel.  (508) 291 1850
Email  [log in to unmask]