From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:56:43 -0400
Hi all,

I know this topic is a week old, but had to jump in

Eddie has joined the putting-himself-to-bed conspiracy! Eduardo
Zeppelin-Godzilla von Sockslayer is about 8 months old, and NOT
inclined to stay in his cage if he has anything to say about it. He's
the reason the door is now reinforced by several snap hooks. Pukka, who
is about 7 (8?) will climb into her hammock for a nap if the mood takes
her-- she's adrenal-naked and likes to be covered up. But Eddie, never.
Until a couple of days go: I went to round the two of them up when I
had to leave, and there's big baby Eddie, curled up on the top shelf of
the cage, snoozing like an angel! Today he did it again, just decided
after a good long playtime that it was time for a nap, and put himself
in. I don't know, I don't quite trust him!

Rachel, Pukka, and Eddie the suspiciously good