From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:22:55 -0700
Hi,

I'm a really sweet sable needing a home.  My name is Petey, and I have a bit
of a twist to my lower jaw, and one lower fang juts out and up, but it
doesn't affect my health or eating at all.  I would like to stay with my
foster family, but understand that they have many, many ferrets and I would
be happier with someone who could give me lots of love and attention, and
playing time.

Which brings me to my favorite subject.  I love to play and will bring
along a couple of my favorite toys, including a sheepskin hammock.  I'm no
trouble at all, and I love to cuddle.  I have my first set of shots and a
rabies shot, and I think I'm under a year old (my foster mom is waiting
for my records).

I had a home where I was well-cared for and loved by Pete, who was my
fourteen-year old daddy, but he didn't feel he was able to give me the time
he needed, so he decided to have someone who really, really adores ferrets
find me a home.  Originally, I came from Marshall Farms, where I had
sisters and brothers, so I would like some ferret company in my new home.

My foster mom says there will be an adoption fee, to cover expenses.  I've
had a couple good inquiries at this point, which I'm awaiting more words
from, but I wanted to write you all before the weekend, during which time
I'll only be available by phone.  You see, I want to go to a loving,
permanent home soon, as my foster dad and I are growing close and the
longer I wait, the harder it's going to be to leave him... :(... and my
foster mom, and this little, cutey pie, adorable albino sprite... sigh...

This weekend I can be reached at 206-938-8183, or e-mail me until about
2:30 this afternoon, or after Monday morning.

Thank you very, very much,

Snaggle Petey Herman

P.S.  I can make you laugh by hissing just like a kitten!  My buddy back
home was a kitten, and we taught each other lots of tricks... but I miss
him, so much...

[Moderator's note: Snaggle is in Seattle, WA.  BIG]