Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 02:20:58 -0700
Sukie said:
>(BTW, marijuana use during early puberty also has this effect in some
>male humans, so side-stream smoke from pot probably is not a good idea
>for ferrets which are already susceptible to hyperestrogenic medical
>problems.)

That's what I told Pepsi as she raced away with a joint in her mouth to
her hidey hole.  She chuckled all the way until she disappeared under
the couch.  She said she was gonna share it with all the boy ferrets
of the house and turn them into he-she's!  I begged her to return my
migraine medicine but she refused.  I think I hear her under there
trying to light a a match!  Little stinker!

Take Care and Hug a Fuzzy even if it did steal your brownies,
MJB