From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:50:59 -0500
Hi--

Unless your return is very complicated and requires a trained preparer or
accountant, get Turbo Tax and file the retun electronically.  You can have
your refund deposited to your bank account or mailed out.

Everyhting is required by law to be in the mail by Jan 31.  Realistically
you should have all your documents ffrom employers, banks etc.  Once
you've got that, most people can do their return.  H&R Block a good
accountant is all you need if you don't like to do it yourself.

If you ahve your own biz, everything I've just said depends on whether or
not your biz books are closed and the biz tax forms done and filed.

I'm an accountant with a small bookkeeping and tax service.  I have
clients who have already recieved their refunds.  I've been a Turbo Tax
user since 1987.  (I may still have the 5" floppy dos diskettes to prove
it too.  LOL!)

Why wait til April when you can have your refund in Feb.

An opinion for all occassions!  LOL!

KG

[Moderator's note: Can even fill it out right on the web at the turbtax
site.  BIG]