From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:26:41 +1000
Oh, dear, I HAD to laugh, and laugh...

I was lying on my bed last night, worn out, watching the fuzzies run around
the room crazily, wardancing, wrestling and generally having enormous fun.
I'd taken off my glasses and had them lying beside me, on the bed.  My eyes
were shut.

A playful Tabitha came up and licked me on the cheek, sniffed my ear and
gently chewed it.  Then I heard her pick something up...

She jumped off the bed and rattled over to the other side of the room.  I
don't see great and I looked for what she was carrying - she stole my
glasses!

I'm thinking that maybe it's a hint to take her to the fuzzy eye doctor
-LOL!!

8-) Hope your weekend is fantastic.  I'm singing in the choir for the
Olympic Opening Ceremony and we have a recording session tomorrow.  Cool
heh??

Cheers, Georgina (with Tabitha the klepto and Dora the accomplice)