Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:18:08 -0500
>if dis stupid princess stuff doesn't stop soon, I may pack up my sleep
>sack wif all my goodies and come live wit you and your mommy!"

Come to Canada and live wif us!  I have a big sleep sack for 2!  Does ya
got a harness cause we gots to go play in the snow.  Cept Da Mom won't
let me go out for so long now, maybe 3 days cause it is soooo cold (she
says anyway) it would hurt my lil paws....oh yeah, if you can come here
and live wif us she will kiss, kiss, kiss and sometimes on yer feets too!

But now I am tinkin you have a boyfriend already.  I didn know about
GODZILLA!  Now I be a big boy up here but....I'm thinkin 5 POUNDS....he
be BIG....tell him he can have any hammy and toy he wants from da box
cause we be friends ok?  Ceptin your special stuff.

Toby
Da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep =20