From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:22:11 -0800
Dear Everyone,
I have had such an outpouring of responses to my post, for Epimetheus.
All of them encouraging and wonderful.  My prayer request is for my
missing boy, not for myself...All i want is for him to be safe, full and
warm, that is my greatest fear.  I worked till 9 p.m.  last night, got
very little sleep, but had to open the store @ 6:30 this morning, however,
i was out early this morning canvassing the neighborhood looking for my
Eppy.  I will NOT give up looking for him ever...if it takes me a month
of Sundays, or the rest of my life to find him, be it that i have to grow
old and cross the bridge to find him waiting there for me, myself.

I have finally gotten some good posters with photos printed and copied,
and will get more as i get along with this.  Contacted the police dept,
my postal carrier has taken a poster, (she told me that they found a
chihuahua (4pounder), so there is always hope.  Will be approaching the
grade schools with picture poster of Eppy too.

I have not had much rest, nor nourishment...sleep is not welcomed, nor
food appetizing, wondering if my little boy is hungry, cold or
confused...hope for the best and fear the worst...i am trying to be
positive about this, and the more i go along the more determined i become
to find him...i will keep everyone posted, and if you are not interested,
you can just skim down the list.  This is a great place for release,
compassion, and knowing that you are not alone in this world sometimes.
This will be a very humbling for me, i guess it was a lesson a long time
coming, and i will get to my knees to find my boy.  I would do it for
anyone of my ferrets...

Gratefully, lovingly, and sincerely
Donna and her furry children of free roamers/poopers :-)

P.S.  Like i need more stress right now, it apprears that our furnace is
trying to give up the ghost too...thank goodness the weather has been
mild, as we have no heat.  That just means the ferrets will sleep in bed
with me, not beside my side of the bed ?