From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 12:53:15 -0400
Over the years, quite a few of my fuzzy butts would try to take candy
and food out of my mouth.

I would put a treat between my lips, for them to snag. A few times,
they would get carried away and bite or nip my lips or nose or tongue.

Precious Lucia is very adamant, about her N-Bones. She will play
Tug-Of-War, as she attempts to snag her prize. Of course, I always
let her win.

A few times, Precious Lucia would snag a lemon drop and run to her
Hidey-Hole. To break her of the candy habit, I left a Toxic Waste super
sour lemon drop in plain sight. She snagged it and ran away, as fast as
her feet would carry her. A minute later, when she bit into the liquid
center, I heard her say a few Fert-Cuss-Words. Since than, she has not
attempted to snag another piece of candy.

Smiles,
Arlena
Owned By Sweet Charity And Precious Lucia!
Ferrets Rule My World!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!