From:
Ingrid Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:17:05 -0700
I recently made Chicken Gravy for the first time and I have been trying
to get my babies into it.  They will eat off a spoon just fine for now.
Tonight I was feeding Ouzo, my DEW, on the kitchen counter and he was
eating and licking away from the spoon and seemed to be enjoying himself.
Then he acted like he had enough so I set him down on the floor.  He had
gravy all over his long whiskers, nose and face.

But I noticed he just stood there, doing this strange dance.  Not a war
dance.  He had his head up high, tongue sticking out, and his feet were
shuffling back and forth.  He was looking at me.  Then I understood and
ripped off a paper towel and layed it on the kitchen floor and of course,
he began to wipe his face on it.  And when he was done, he trotted off to
play.

Thought it was cute  :o)