Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:37:40 -0700
Hi all

Still trying to get caught up.  I hope my hooman haz everything fixed
now.

A little guy named Samson came in.  He waz met by Roxie who waz very
glad to see him.  They sat around and talked and gossiped for some time
catching up on everything at home.  Then it waz off to explore and see
all da sights and attraction.  I think Roxie has acquired Twizzlers as a
habit so they headed off to da Twizzler Tower so she could introduce
Samson to it and munch on twizzlers.  They climbed da tower and ate at
all da levels to get da taste of da different flavors.  They seemed to
like all of them tough.  They couldn't eat enough to tilt da tower but
they tried anyway.  Lucky they get no bad effects from sugar up here.  If
they were down there they would have had a belly ache.  He said to send
luv and lots of kisses and cuddles to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Chewy came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He killed a little time
over at da Ferretone Flood lapping up some of dat.  When it came time I
escorted him over to da Ferretvite Festival to meet new friends and party
a little bit.  He waz a little shy at first but soon loosed up and we
dragged him out onto da dance floor to show hiz stuff.  He danced and
danced.  He had a different partner every dance and seemed to meet a lot
of good friends there.  He seemed to enjoy himself a lot too.  He said to
send lots of luv along with hugs and kisses to hiz mommy.

I looked up Shadow and we went over to da cat area to see if we could
find Dragoon there.  After a good bit of time trying to get da greeter to
understand my terrible cat we did locate him.  He did speak pretty good
ferret though.  He and Shadow headed out to explore da both areas and see
what they could see.  I have to talk to da Big Boss and maybe I can get
him as an interpeter.  He seemed to be doing real well there though
although I am not real familiar with da cat area.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to look in on home.  Gotta go.

Bye BYE
Sandee