From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 1994 12:41:37 -0400
Just a few things...
does anyone have any scanned in images of their ferrets?
(maybe posted somewhere or on a ftp site?)

Also, my ferret, Spanky, always comes when I call his name...
It might take a few times... but once he puts his sock down
he heads over...

Furthermore, whenever i come home from work, Spanky jumps for joy!
he rolls around on his back, pounces around really high, and jumps at my feet.
his nibbles my shoes also!
(this rewards him with either a big hug/kiss and or a box of raisins)

Raisins:

My roomate's ferret, Tyler, and my bud, Spanky, just encountered raisins
the other day for the 1st time in their lives. They went off!
They grabbed much as they could and chomped them down.
They like there 9lives dry cat food, Zima, and chinese food, but raisins
semmed to hit the spot.  (Also spaghetti).
I thought like pizza crust they would take it and hide it.. but they actually
eat raisins and spaghetti with a passion (mine do).