Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:12:58 EDT
I want to thank SOS for their contribution to GCFA, AND to thank them for
how they did it.

I think that the idea of giving a donation through the shelters vet is a
most wise move.  I want to thank SOS for their hours of time, and all the
money they have spent to help raise money for the ferrets.

It was not that long ago that I had no idea what SOS was.  I really was
clueless.  And I was writing away to both Judith and Judy thinking that
they were one and the same person like a total twit.  Wondering why Judy
was not making sense at times.  Or was it Judith?

I thought SOS was for hurricanes and tornados.  They would tell you how
to protect your ferret, or some such thing.  Really.  I just skipped
their posts, as I don't have any hurricanes or tornados here.

If there is anyone from SOS out there-could you tell the newbies who you
are please?  And what you do?  I sincerely think it is important for
people to know.  Waiting until the next big emergency and then expecting
to remember that you have not been periodically reminding people of who
you are is asking a lot.  There are probably a few hundred or more who
are as clueless as I was on this list about SOS.

All right-stop laughing.

I am serious.  There ARE people who are out there as clueless as I am.  I
am sure of it.

We cannot ALL be Sukie AND be blond.

Lisette