From:
Ferris James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 13:32:45 -0600
Is there anyone who can tell us the name of a catalog that has ferret
supplies where we would be able to order Pet Tinic and Ferretvite?  We have
to mail-order most of our ferret supplies because of where we live.  We
would appreciate this info....thanks!!!

Also, some weeks ago there was some postings about "ferret soup".  We
thought it was a great idea and now make up a nightly soup for our ferrets
with TF crumbles, soft-boiled egg yolk, and other good stuff.  Wow, do they
ever love it!  The problem is one of our ferrets will hardly eat his dry
food now- maybe a mouthful or two -and really pigs-out on ferret-soup.
Should I be concerned?  We want our ferrets to eat dry food because it helps
to keep their teeth clean, right?  Does anyone have any comments about this?
We'd really like to hear your ideas.

Many thanks to Sharon Burbine for her cage idea!
J and L